Swannie hooded Bushshirt

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Does anyone have a Swannie hooded Bushshirt in Large they don't want?

Let me know :)

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I think you need a NZ or Aus bank account to use that site Dave, not looked into it but I remember reading it on here once

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I've fallen out with ebay this week mate so I've officially finished with them.

I sold my Buffalo Spec 6 on there, the guy who bought it said it was too small when it arrived and raised a dispute saying it was "not as described", I had a load of email tennis with ebay customer services and the guy who bought it. No support from ebay and they've told me to accept the return and issue a full refund, so I'm £7 out of pocket for postage because the buyer didn't know what size he needed.
I've told them to stick it, 12 years I've been on there and never had a problem once.

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
+1 They are a right pain in the rear, if something goes wrong. I didnt realisde you had to have a personal NZ bank account Rich.

N

Nomad

I've ordered a medium from Bushwear but I'm not confident it'll be big enough

For what it's worth, I got a Ranger in L from them earlier this week. It measures 63cm across the chest, with the tape just under the pocket flaps. So, actual chest measurement is 126cm for a garment designed for 104cm. 104cm happens to be almost exactly my chest size, and the L Ranger is a nice fit over a t-shirt and 5.11 Tactical shirt. Also doesn't pinch or stretch around my 112cm belly. When I phoned, they said they were cut quite generously, and also said that it would be no problem to return for a different size if the fit didn't work out.

Regarding colour, the green in the photos is lighter than the actual garment. Photos look like a sort of jungle green, but my Ranger is closer to a darkish olive. See photo below...

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Just arrived this morning, fits nicely over both 200 & 400g Woolpower together, which is what I was hoping for.

It's slightly bigger than my Ranger Extreme around the torso, I can only manage the 200g Woolpower under that

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE