Swanndri Stockists

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Harmonica

Forager
Jul 16, 2006
Clara Vale, Tyne and Wear
Hi all,

Can anyone direct me to an online stockist of Swanndri Ranger shirts please. They used to be available everywhere when i bought my Swanndri extreme (i am now after one of the normal ones for spring evening fishing) but there seems to be very few stockists and the prices seeme to have jumped up to more than i paid for my extreme shirt.

Thanks

Harmonica

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I think Denewear and Bush Wear are about the cheapest these days. There's a guy on ebay called Yorkshirecountryman who does some great prices on Swannie gear. Some of his sizes are a bit obscure but it's worth a look anyway.

Have you looked at the Bison Guide shirt as an alternative, I think they're much better made than the new Swannie stuff when you compare them side by side.

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
I think Denewear and Bush Wear are about the cheapest these days. There's a guy on ebay called Yorkshirecountryman who does some great prices on Swannie gear. Some of his sizes are a bit obscure but it's worth a look anyway.

Have you looked at the Bison Guide shirt as an alternative, I think they're much better made than the new Swannie stuff when you compare them side by side.

Hear, hear! Bison Bushcraft Guide shirt gets my vote every time!

verloc

Settler
Jun 2, 2008
East Lothian, Scotland
Ive bought all of my Swandri stuff from Yorkshirecountryman on ebay and as Rich says his prices are superb - plus the service is second to none, but I have been lucky with him having what i want when i wanted it .

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Yorkshirecountryman is superb. He also sells designs in Swannie, Barbour etc. I have never seen elsewhere

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Survival School's price includes postage. They're usually pretty fast off the block, too.

That's where I got mine from a couple of years ago, in fact Jonny sent me a couple out to try as I was in between sizes, great service.

Harmonica

Forager
Jul 16, 2006
Clara Vale, Tyne and Wear
Thanks for all the replies guys - the Bison shirts look great. One question though - do you find the wool to be itchy/scratchy at all on the Bison shirts (i have found the Swanndri collar to be quite scratchy at times).

Thanks

H

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE