Swanndri Rover Jacket XL

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 2, 2003
Hamilton NZ
www.facebook.com
Hi,

I have a Swanndri Rover Jacket for sale that you may be interested in. I'm selling to fund some Kit purchases I'd Like to make.

I'm in NZ but the price includes postage to the UK. Fund transfer via Paypal which works and is smooth. Communication via PM I'm here all this week and around this weekend so comms shouldn't be an issue. However remember NZ is 12 hrs ahead of the UK time wise...

OK The Rover is a double layer woolen Jacket that Swanndri made for a long time but it's now been dropped from the range along with a few other things. Swanndri are going through some hard times I think as they try and reinvent themselves into a fashion brand rather then an outdoor clothing brand...

The Jacket is in good condition with no holes or tears. There were some holes in the pocket liners but I've patched those up all buttons are present and correct. The Zip works as it should. its got a bit of wear to the pocket flap backings as shown in the photo. Colour is olive green the same green as the Swanndri Ranger shirts.

Size wise it an XXOS in the old Swanndri sizing this equates to an XL it's 65cm from armpit to armpit across the chest. It fits comfortably over a base layer and Swanndri Ranger shirt combo. I've found it to be windproof and pretty water resistant.

Asking GBP 50.00 SOLD

DSCF0040.jpg

DSCF0042.jpg

DSCF0044.jpg

DSCF0041.jpg

DSCF0043.jpg

Noddy

Nomad
Jul 12, 2006
Away
Nice one Penvisser - it looks like you got a good un there. Mine is about 2 years old, and fine - but not as detailed in the spec and construction as tht you you just got

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE