Swanndri ranger shirt and 1 man tent for sale (photo's of both)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TREETOP

Forager
Mar 29, 2010
Here wishing i was out there
Hi, I got a couple a bits here up for grabs as their not being used!
Payment via paypal only please and all prices include postage to UK mainland only

Please PM me you address with the item your want :) and i'll send PM you payment details.

First up is a Swanndri ranger shirt - (Size XL) Made in New Zealand not the new made in china one as you can see from the label photo.
i've worn this once but it's to big for me so it's up for grabs :) £40 SOLD
Photo-0150.jpg

Photo-0153.jpg

Photo-0152.jpg

Next up is a Gelert Fossa 1 man tent (2.15kg) this is brand new £16
gelert-fossa-tent.gif

Photo-0002.jpg

Photo-0004.jpg

Photo-0005.jpg

Last edited:

shortymcsteve

Forager
Jan 8, 2011
Hamilton, Scotland
Nope it's 2.15kg i think this is the tent that came before the Gelert solo

Yeah thats right, the solo is 1.5 but i read some reviews about your tent before and people have said they got it to weigh less than 1kg!
This guy here claims his tent (the same as yours) is 1.2kg! i wonder why he thinks that :confused:

Anyway thanks for clearing that up, i was just a little confused.

TREETOP

Forager
Mar 29, 2010
Yeah thats right, the solo is 1.5 but i read some reviews about your tent before and people have said they got it to weigh less than 1kg!
This guy here claims his tent (the same as yours) is 1.2kg! i wonder why he thinks that :confused:

Anyway thanks for clearing that up, i was just a little confused.

LOL, he must have spent a load of money changing the poles and buying light weight pegs, It whould have been better to just buy a different tent in the first place

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
Hi Treetops,

Interested in the Swanndri but always nervous due to my size about buying something that may not fit, you have said it's too big for you, how big are you? If you were to put the item on and measure from end of cuff to end of cuff going over the shoulder and from top of collar to bottom of shirt going vertically down what would the size be?

Many thanks

Rich

TREETOP

Forager
Mar 29, 2010
Hi Treetops,

Interested in the Swanndri but always nervous due to my size about buying something that may not fit, you have said it's too big for you, how big are you? If you were to put the item on and measure from end of cuff to end of cuff going over the shoulder and from top of collar to bottom of shirt going vertically down what would the size be?

Many thanks

Rich

Hi, The size from end of cuff to end of cuff over the shoulder is 68.5" From top of collar to bottom of shirt is 31" and from arm pit to arm pit is 24"

Hope this helps

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
And another one sent as the first one did not apear to deliver?!?!?!?!?

so the second one wont make much sense!

Oh Well sure you will get the gist

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
Hi Treetops, based on some basic in work measuring I'll take it if you would like to pm me your details for payment.

Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE