Swanndri Ranger Extreme - Navy blue - size medium

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Flannelfoot

Tenderfoot
Apr 15, 2012
South-west
For sale is a very gently used (I bet 10 occasions max.) Swanndri Ranger Extreme. The Extreme version (with a windproof membrane) is now a bit of a rarity as it was discontinued a few years back.

Clean, very good condition. Has not been used around any fires or dirt (unfortunately!) The wool has some light pilling under the arms, but that's about it. No rips, frays, tears, repairs, etc. The interior liner is also in undamaged condition. It's definitely not "new" but i've hardly worn it at all due to it being too large for me. I'm a small-medium and this would fit a normal medium, and some.

I'm asking £55.00 including UK delivery.

PS - this one does say "Made in New Zealand" on the label. I'm not sure if they still say this after Swanndri moved production to China?

P.P.S - My camera isn't cooperating tonight, so I will post some clear photos tomorrow.

Any questions, please ask. Cheers.

NOW SOLD - thanks!

2502zo9.jpg

2aimq1s.jpg

28aosvd.jpg

k4faj8.jpg

154gb60.jpg

6ezz11.jpg

14ipel5.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE