Swanndri Hooded Bushshirt £90 including uk postage

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
Does anyone know how big the 3XL Swanni is? It says 48+ but I am around a 52 so quite a bit more. Also are they made of 'itchy' wool - I am one of those people that can't wear it without scratching myself raw :( . If anyone has one and can do an armpit to armpit measurement I would be ever so grateful :)

Nov 7, 2006
weymouth
i ordered an extra large thinking it would cover a few base layers in the depths of a winter night, it pretty much covered my car as well. If you go to the swanni website it gives actual chest measurements, the large is about a 50" chest - i am 44 and there is loads of room in it left over.

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Silverback said:
Does anyone know how big the 3XL Swanni is? It says 48+ but I am around a 52 so quite a bit more. Also are they made of 'itchy' wool - I am one of those people that can't wear it without scratching myself raw :( . If anyone has one and can do an armpit to armpit measurement I would be ever so grateful :)

They seem to be all over the place with their sizing if my experience is anything to go by. For a start I’ve just looked at the label in this:
SWANNI.jpg

And it states “3XL – 46”. Trust me it is not! It may well be a perfect fit for you but note this was bought 11 years ago. The other frustrating thing is that the arm length is disproportionate, in my opinion and, were it not for a number of Klench ‘modifications’ they would hang closer to my knees than b---s!

You’ve just got to try one on I guess.

Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE