Swanndri Extreme Ranger Shirt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 16, 2003
Surrey
I've got a swanndri extreme ranger shirt (the one with the lining), in olive green and sized medium. I have had this shirt for a while, but I have never worn it. I bought it and it was too big. Too lazy to send it back, I then bought the small size that fitted. It's pointless me hanging on to it. If anyone has £30 burning a hole in their pocket, PM me. I'm a narrow-shouldered 38-40" chest, so I'm guessing it would fit up to about 44".

I've also got a brand new pair of standard craghoppers, Olive green, waist 32", long leg. Again never worn - a tenner could give these a good home!

Oct 16, 2003
Surrey
Yeah, but you want to see the hidden postal charges!!

Seriously, if it goes to a good home, then I'm happy. I should mention that I have no clue as to the postage, but if the lucky buyer could pay this.

Oct 16, 2003
Surrey
The Swanndri is back on the market. I apologise for any confusion over postage; as per my second post on this thread, please could the buyer cover P&P. I really have no idea how much it should be, but I'd estimate somewhere between £3-5.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE