swanndri bush shirt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jackdaw

My current version is a New Zealand-made green and black checked Bush Shirt which I think is the best version they made. Not sure why they don't do it anymore but have just noticed that one of the Swanndri cotton shirts is available in a similiar pattern. I spent around 3 months sourcing one and managed to get a brand-new with-tags 25 year old jacket which a former NZ sheep herder brought back to the UK as a spare, then never used. A great find and I use it a lot. You won't be disappointed with buying one but you might want to try them on in a shop if you can find them near to you. Sizing is a bit hit and miss and will depend on what you want to wear underneath. Mine is an XXL (Old school sizing. It changed when manufacture went over to China.) which equates to an XL in today's sizing. With a 46" chest, this gives me more than enough room for a Ranger shirt and base layer underneath and there is nothing warmer than two layers of wool. Three is just too much and I would melt!

sidesy

May 9, 2014
mold
I would look at the ridgeline clothing line - half the price and good quality - the smock in teal is superb

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
I *think* someone did a work-along of these- perhaps Toddy? A wee while ago, last year perhaps.... there were sooo many born off twodogs hand crank machine at Northwood last meet, I felt quite out of place without one! His hood and excellent closure development were really practical, next-level additions to the design, along with K9s great idea for a canvas shoulder yoke stitched over the top. Its so great to meet with creative folk :) even ones that look like convicts with their stripey tops ;) And I think twodogs had a thread up on the development and making of his with some through-the-process pics?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE