Swanndri and Macpac

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
ALL THESE ITEMS ARE NOW SOLD.THANKS VERY MUCH
I have for sale two perfectly good Swannies which were both bought for me by well-intentioned relatives.
The Blue checked one is labelled M which would provoke mirth to the point of incontinence in anyone who has seen me in the last 25 years or so!
Condition is excellent and it appears unused but it is not new.Zip is perfect and all in all it's tiptop but not big enough for me.
DSCN0117.jpg
I'd like £45 for it please to your address.SOLD
The other one is older and in what I'd call Lovat Green. Not OD or khaki.It's labelled 2XL and is big enough but sleeves are too short for my long arms.
It has a mark above the LH pocket which looks like adhesive of some kind.Maybe a BCUK badge would cover it nicely.Zip is good and overall condition is
good but the wool is noticeably rougher than the blue one.I assume that they were more rugged when this one was a lad!
DSCN0114.jpgDSCN0116.jpg
£40 for this one please all inc.
Finally a Macpac hydration pack with room for a 3L bladder and a small pack for lunch or essentials.
On the outside a shockcord to hold waterproofs and a webbing loop also a wand pocket for the fairies.
If you know this brand the stuff is great quality materials and very well made.Perfect for fellrunning or as a small daysack with the bonus hydration factor.
DSCN0112.jpgDSCN0113.jpg
£18 to your door.SOLD
As usual please post in thread and then pm me.
Cheers , Simon

Last edited:

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Bump!
I may also be open to trades on these items
but only for craft stuff. Leather , horn , aantler or tools.
I already have many sharp shiny things so none of them
thanks.
Cheers , Simon

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Blue Swanni and the Macpac are now sold/traded.
Green Swanni still available at £40 all inc.
I am open to trades on this.Wants list.
GB Wildlife or belt axe.
Ben Orford carver or Sloyd.
Leather , wood , Jabrock , knifemaking bits.
Wooden Canoe Paddle.Any size.
Or try me with something else.
Cheers , Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE