Sussex BCUK meet for MARCH: Weekend of 23rd/24th 2013

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jimmypw

May 23, 2012
Surbiton
1 Neumo
2 crosslandkelly
3 Peter_t
4 Jackcbr ( tentative)
5 Swallow + 2
6 Si H
7 Mark46w (Not overnight)
8 Jimmypw

I am coming to this one and I do mean it this time, My calendar is free for once :dancer:

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I have been mega busy moving house so have neglected this thread for a while. I will doubke check the booking tomorrow.

I have the chute so will bring it over on the Friday afternoon. I have to shoot off to Bisley on the Saturday morning for my Club's rescheduled AGM, followed by an afternoon session on Sentry, so will be back for tea time if all goes according to plan.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Jack And myself have decided to have a communal stew on the Saturday night. Jack is bringing some diced beef, and I'll be bringing the veggies and cooking ale.
If you would like to join the communal meal please put a notification by your name and maybe something to add to the pot or a desert. I know some of you prefer to cook your own meals, so if you could let us know Jack can bring suitable Dutchies. Thanks all, Colin.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
1 Neumo
2 crosslandkelly.....Shared meal.
3 Peter_t
4 Jackcbr ( tentative).....Shared meal.
5 Swallow + 2
6 Si H
8 Jimmypw
9 FedUpFrog

Red Kite

Nomad
Oct 2, 2006
London UK
Cheers Colin

I'll come down on Friday afternoon, is there an earliest time we are allowed on site?

1 Neumo
3 Peter_t
5 Swallow + 2
6 Si H
8 Jimmypw
9 FedUpFrog
10 Red Kite....Shared meal (I'll try and rustle up a starter as I'm rubbish at custard)

Last edited:

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
What time are you thinking of getting down there on the Friday? I have the chute & was planning to bring that down for around 2pm on Friday.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
1 Neumo
3 Peter_t
5 Swallow (Looking very sketchy again).
6 Si H
8 Jimmypw
9 FedUpFrog
10 Red Kite....Shared meal (I'll try and rustle up a starter as I'm rubbish at custard)

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
I'm away for work so can't make this one

1 Neumo
3 Peter_t
5 Swallow (Looking very sketchy again).
6 Si H
8 Jimmypw
9 FedUpFrog

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE