Survival Skills badge's Victorinox sponsorship.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mang

Settler
I have been helping the corporate dept at Gilwell for some months with the sponsorship by Victorinox of Scout section's Survival Skills badge. Whilst I wasn't involved in all parts of the decision making I'm pleased I was on board to at least influence the bits I had access to. There's more than meets the eye in terms of work!

http://austinlill.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/victorinox-scout-badge-sponsorship.html

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
Just browsing through some old threads and thought I'd update my last post. My son and a hundred or more other Scouts from our district took this survival badge at Broadstone Warren a couple of months ago. They had a great time, so thanks again for the all the work behind the scenes.

He's off to Gilwell for Winter Camp next weekend too; better check his wellies still fit!

Sent from my E2003 using Tapatalk

Mang

Settler
Just browsing through some old threads and thought I'd update my last post. My son and a hundred or more other Scouts from our district took this survival badge at Broadstone Warren a couple of months ago. They had a great time, so thanks again for the all the work behind the scenes.

He's off to Gilwell for Winter Camp next weekend too; better check his wellies still fit!

Good of you to post an update. Yes check his wellies, when I stayed over to help with the photoshoot for this badge last January the mud there kept sucking them off my heels.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE