Surviva Emergency Jackets - Introductory Offer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
445d662e.jpg
surviva_pack2_back.jpg

The Surviva Jak is a heat reflective jacket designed to prevent hypothermia and shock. We have combined space age technology with lateral thinking to produce a unique emergency garment vacuum packed for maximum space saving.
It out performs traditional foil blankets by more than 400% as well as allowing the wearer to move and not only perform other tasks but generate their own body heat too.

The Surviva Jak is suitable for use in a wide range of outdoor activities, from walking, running and cycling to adventure racing, skiing, water-sports and first aid.

As an introductory offer I have 10 of these available at £9.00 posted (UK only!).
Paypal only ta.

jungle_re

Settler
Oct 6, 2008
Cotswolds
Yer mat is already on route mucka, but I can bob one of these down to you no bother.

Aye be grand - can i pay anyother way than paypal maybe through the site? ive not been able to sort my account out since being in Malaysia and wont be back i blight for a week or so.

Cheers Will

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE