surplus,bushcraft and outdoors type stuff

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Need to clearout some of my unused kit

First up is an OD 58pattern poncho great condition could do with a bit of an airing £15
Brass slingshot - bought as a project but just picked up a nice smallholder one so wont be working on this £20
wooden sewing set - nicely hand made by toddstuff - inc bobbin reel and needle storage £15
Antonini folding saw - sodbuster style - good cutter similar to an ALOX SAK in performance used to test, scales have been sanded to provide better grip £4
2" brass pocket compass, dry needle, developing a nice patina £5
Dated 1940 civilian gasmask bag - basic canvas knapsack 13X11" makes a great foraging bag and rolls up real small- £15
Czech gas mask bag great condition bought several this ones not needed makes an excellent bushcraft bag - £10
folding KFS - similar to the Kabar one but none loking so EDC legal, unused £5
2 twin pack fishing handlines still in their packets £2 TRADED
brass snare wire all rigged up and ready to use - 50p
size small khaki t shirt £4 TRADED
replica german folding spoon/fork £4

I'll sort some pics ASAP, prices are there to give you some idea of the value
The sort of thing I'm after inc
Swedish wool trousers (32" waist)
Paracord braclet, pref in coyote brown - to fit 6" wrist
maxpedition pouches - individual first aid (any colour)
maxpedition Hook-&-Loop 3 x 5in Zipper Pocket
Maxpedition Hook-&-Loop 5 x 7in Zipper Pocket
10-12" Tramontina Machete
mors kochanski 'bushcraft' book

Last edited:

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Very interested in the Civvi gas mask bag an have a foliage pouch with malice - 4 x 5 I think. Just out to game fair for the day so will pick this up tonight if I may?

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Very interested in the Civvi gas mask bag an have a foliage pouch with malice - 4 x 5 I think. Just out to game fair for the day so will pick this up tonight if I may?

sorry mate being quite specific on this one

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE