Supply of 20 oz canvas

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
John Fenna may be the man to answer your questions about weave, and I seem to remember there was another member here who works (or worked) for Barbour and had offered proofing advice in the past. A search for Barbour may throw something up?

http://www.profabrics.co.uk/ sell canvas, cotton and waxed cotton, not sure about 20oz weight.

I've had good service from them - just ordered some nylon to make an ultralight tarp.

shep

Maker
Mar 22, 2007
Norfolk
Check the evilBay too. I've bought good heavy proofed canvas from there as well as Profabrics.

Watch out with the fabric weights on profabrics. They have some waxed canvasses, but I never got an answer from them as to whether the weighing was pre/post waxing. They do have a free swatch service although when I ordered some they never came - I didn't bother chasing though as I found what I want on the bay with a great company that provided swatches of everything I was interested in.

Profabrics are a good company though and usually spot on.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE