Suppliers of firesteels....wholesale

Big Mark

Banned
Oct 9, 2007
London
Can anyone advise on where I can buy firesteels for a good price in bulk? I need them for a new knife where I will add the wooden heads to match the scales of the knife it come with. I could buy 50 or 100 in one go?

Any suggestions?

BM

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Yep - if you tell Cam (the proprieter) you come from BCUK I'm sure he will look after you

Red

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Hello Big Mark;

I missed the last group buy, any chance you'd be willing to sell a couple? No worries if they're all spoken for. You must be a prolific knifemaker to get 50!!!

Cheers, Chad

Big Mark

Banned
Oct 9, 2007
London
Hello Big Mark;

I missed the last group buy, any chance you'd be willing to sell a couple? No worries if they're all spoken for. You must be a prolific knifemaker to get 50!!!

Cheers, Chad

Sure. I can sell you a few. I just bought a load as I will iuse them over time...happy to sell a few to you though. PM me.

Bravo4

Nomad
Apr 14, 2009
New Mexico, USA
A friend of mine imported some blanks from China at around $1US apiece for the 9x75's, minimum order was 100 and with the shipping cost they came out to about $2.5US. Shipping is not much more for 200 and cost would come out around $2US each. I could ask him about his supplier if you are interested, although possibly not for a couple of weeks. Too many?:eek:

My friend makes protective gloves for skateboarders and one model is the "Pyro Puck". That's what his firesteels are for. One more way to start a fire, I suppose.:rolleyes:
Joe-pyro-pucks.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE