Super Swede and desert jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
First a classic folding knife and a favourite of British Special Forces (apparently:bluThinki) for many years.

My Normark/Eka "Super Swede" in this case complete with a moulded pouch I made for it a few years ago
PC120008.jpg

A very robust knife, in 3mm stainless steel. it looks a bit scratched but it's not really. it is however extremely sharp!
PC120007.jpg

It's also field strip-able for cleaning ( say if you've been gutting fish for example) and you can remove
the handle scales by removing the brass screws, to allow you to clean the knife thoroughly.
PC120010.jpg

The pouch can be fitted to a belt using the loop on the back, although I've always just carried it in a pocket or in my
rucksack/drybag
PC120012.jpg

I've had this now for about 22 years:eek: It's certainly been a good tool to me and it'll be a bit odd to see it go!
rolleyes.gif

SOLD

Also:
A desert dpm combat jacket in very good condition

PC120001.jpg

PC120002.jpg

PC120003.jpg

It's the ripstop version and has been washed but has no damage or obvious signs of wear and tear.
UN patch and flag are easily removed if you wish to do so.

I'm asking for £20 for this please, again including postage

Payment by: Cheque, postal order or paypal if you pay the fee's!
wink.gif

drop me a pm or just post in the thread if you have questions etc

thanks for looking

Steve

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE