Super Sausage Meet Fri Jan 13 to Sun 15th Jan

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of the above:

1. Karl82
2. Scrumpy
3. MartinK9
4. Cliv
5. Spud
6. Turbogirl (possibly +1 TBC)
7. sandbag47 +1

I'm off the list again due to work on Saturday. Gutted... have a good one everyone!

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
I'm struggling with a chesty thing so although I'm hoping to get down for a coupla hours, I might wuss out of an overnight- please can I leave TBC and see how I go?

1. Karl82
2. Scrumpy
3. MartinK9
4. Cliv
5. Spud
6. Turbogirl (TBC)
7. sandbag47 +1

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
This is really random but if anyone has a dog and is after an 8' x 6' dog run/kennel in mint condition with sloped felted roof let me know. It's free for collection and cost £700 new, it's in Towcester just up the road from the meet. It's set up in a double garage, never seen daylight and needs shifting...

Sorry to hear about the chesty thing Sally, that's never fun! Hope it soon goes away.

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
1. Karl82
2. Scrumpy
3. MartinK9
4. Cliv
5. Spud
6. Turbogirl (TBC)
7. sandbag47 +1
8. shaggystu (friday night only)

stuart

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Ahhhh, guys, I been thinking about you all weekend- I might not have been there in body but I certainly was with you in mind! Can't wait to see the pics, hope you had a brilliant time and nobody froze ;)

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Ahhhh, guys, I been thinking about you all weekend- I might not have been there in body but I certainly was with you in mind! Can't wait to see the pics, hope you had a brilliant time and nobody froze ;)

'twas a tad chilly overnight mate, i was pretty much iced over when i woke up yesterday morning. hope you're feeling a bit better sally, i left those books with young spud to pass on if you made it down, or to drop off with you in the week. i guess he'll be dropping them off for you at some point.

cheers

stuart

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Ooooh, how ya doing, Hangover Man?! And if you aren't, you should try harder!!!!

Thank you very much, there was soooo much I wanted to get to the Sausage meet for but I didn't wanna risk making myself worse, I'm glad I stayed at home but gutted to miss it. I've been looking out at the rime of ice over everything and thinking how lovely it must be to wake up in the woods with these clear high pressure skies :)

The books will be most gratefully recieved, did you get 'Long Walk' ok? Might drop them back in person if I have to do a Paddock Motors run sometime :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE