Sunshine on Kinder, a great day out.

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
I made good use of the recent weather this week and had a tramp up to the top of Kinder Scout in the Peak district. We followed a new route up and down for me. Great to be up there again as I used to often go when I was fit and able.
This was preparation for a week of walking events in celebration of the mass trespass 80 years ago, that I'm helping with.

All the pics and information here http://woodsmancrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/walk-up-to-kinder-scout.html

Looking forward to some more walking this year.:)

addo

Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
I know, tell me about it. Normally one side of my face is blue and numb. This time it was red and burnt :sun: :cool:

addo

Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Ive had some good nights in the Nags Head, and Grindsbrook is still my favorite way up mainly for all the banter each Sat morning after the rush to try and get there for a decent time from Derby.

tartanferret

Aug 25, 2011
barnsley
Ive had some good nights in the Nags Head, and Grindsbrook is still my favorite way up mainly for all the banter each Sat morning after the rush to try and get there for a decent time from Derby.

A good night in the Nags Head followed by camping at the ever-so-friendly farmer coopers camp-site ;) ??

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE