Summer holiday ideas

bluey1610

Apr 30, 2012
uk
Hi,

I wondered if you could help me. My husband and I have been into bushcraft for 4-5 years now. We want to do a bit of a mini adventure and combine it into our summer holiday this year. Not sure which countries to look at, we want to go outside Europe potentially as we want to do Swedish lakes another year.

Ps. I am very prone to being bitten. Mosquitoes and midges seem to see me as a 5* gourmet meal, so trying to avoid Scotltish Highlands and anywhere else they will be in huge quantities.

BlackLips

Jun 21, 2016
uk
Hi,

I wondered if you could help me. My husband and I have been into bushcraft for 4-5 years now. We want to do a bit of a mini adventure and combine it into our summer holiday this year. Not sure which countries to look at, we want to go outside Europe potentially as we want to do Swedish lakes another year.

Ps. I am very prone to being bitten. Mosquitoes and midges seem to see me as a 5* gourmet meal, so trying to avoid Scotltish Highlands and anywhere else they will be in huge quantities.

I also like to do spmw mini-adventures by world... Last one was in Australia

KenThis

Settler
Jun 14, 2016
Cardiff
Spent a lot of time in Northern Spain too.
It's really wonderful, fantastic mix of beaches, moutains, forests, culture, food and drink.
Also really well set up for hikers and campers...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE