Sugar bag and kuksa

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Viking

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
Sweden
www.nordicbushcraft.com
Sugarbag handmade from reindeer skin £15 incl postage SOLD
Small kuksa £15 incl postage SOLD

Coffebagandkuksa.jpg

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Viking said:
These smaller ones is perfect for snaps, whiskey or other strong drinks or good strong coffe. That what i use my kuksas for :)
I guess I shall have to try a variety then, but the problem will be remembering :D

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
Viking said:
I found something that I will put in the package so that you can christen your kuksa.
hehe... make sure you are sitting when you drink Kevin :D

I think my choice would be a big pile of freshly steamed crayfish & dill and a shot or three of chilled aquavit ;)

Viking

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
Sweden
www.nordicbushcraft.com
Moonraker said:
hehe... make sure you are sitting when you drink Kevin :D

I think my choice would be a big pile of freshly steamed crayfish & dill and a shot or three of chilled aquavit ;)

That´s not until august, but it´s soon time for herring, fresh potatoes cooked in dill and strawberyy´s and vanilla ice cream for dessert. Of course a meal like this is best served outside. Midsummer eve is closing in...

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Viking said:
I found something that I will put in the package so that you can christen your kuksa.
The Kuksa and bag arrived! A special thank you for the little bottle which more than Christened the Kuksa!
Many, many thanks!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE