Sub £10 ration pack?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

FreddyFish

Settler
Mar 2, 2009
Frome, Somerset, UK
They're being clamped down on as any new style rat pack has been nicked from military stores.
MOD Plod are and have been doing the rounds so please watch where you buy them from.

If they have been issued correctly and then passed on to a non serving person does that count and "nicked from military stores"???

bigandy

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
horwich lancashire
hello all who have pm me. i think i have replyed to you all individually. just to clarify things.
i am looking at £8 for each ration pack.
postage for one is £9 by royal mail.
postage for more than one up to 10 is £10 by courier(uk only)
postage to anywhere else please ask(pm)
i have only so many of theses rat packs as i want some for myself.
also please note these are the boil in the bag rations NOT the new issue.
mods if this thread needs moving please feel free to do so.

Last edited:

Leezo

On a new journey
May 5, 2008
GeordieLand
If they have been issued correctly and then passed on to a non serving person does that count and "nicked from military stores"???

If your on exercise or whatever they dont get issued to you personally you just get them given or at least that used to be the case.
You do get civvies working in stores so they could have had something to do with it. Rations are so widely available it will be very very hard for the MP's (Military Police) to prove that any rations people may have, have been nicked from the 'military stores'. Single boxes have no serial number on them that are traceable. It's the box of 10 that will have a number on it.

also please note these are the boil in the bag rations NOT the new issue.

The new rat packs still have boil in the bag meals in

Last edited:

bigandy

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
horwich lancashire
no because i answered the phone!however it was another job asking me to come see them as i passed all there interviews! just waiting for my crb to come through then should be good. gotta sell some more rat packs to keep me going until though!!

bigandy

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
horwich lancashire
Well done mate, now you've finished with your luck, can I borrow it? :)

When i have finished with it of course you can! Although not got that crb back yet! So been getting some of my stuff on evilbay but i am sick of them kicking my sales of for robbing other peoples pictures and discriptions!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE