Stuff For Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
hi mark thank you for the reply & details of when delivery is going too be..i dont really want to get into any discussion with you..as i have my paypal receipt to when you got payment but its not a problem..i have bought a few things from people on here and they all got an email from paypal the night i paid cash in as for a pm that would have been polite of you seeing as you had been notified of money being paid too you,after all you have been on the forum the last cpl of days as for your expense i included the postage you asked for...
atb allan...

Gavmar

Life Member
Jan 24, 2010
Dagenham Essex
I'm gonna to ignore all the incorrect statements you have made as it's just not in my nature to make a fuss about nothing.:BlueTeamE
i dont really want to get into any discussion with you..as i have my paypal receipt to when you got payment but its not a problem..i have bought a few things from people on here and they all got an email from paypal the night i paid cash in as for a pm that would have been polite of you seeing as you had been notified of money being paid too you,after all you have been on the forum the last cpl of days as for your expense i included the postage you asked for...:pokenest:
:lmao: How very dissapointing Wannabe you should be checking in at least once an hour.:nono:

Wannabe

Aug 19, 2005
Oxfordshire
Shogun,

It doesn't really matter when YOU got any notification - if I don't log into PayPal or the e-mail account associated with it, I don't get a notification.

I'm really not interested in dealing with or spending time responding to someone who behaves as you do.

I have decided to refund your money and I will not be responding to any future PM's from you.

Guys, I do have other things such as a full time job, family and friends that occupy a massive amount of my time so....

Please do NOT bid on any of my items if you expect an immediate response to every PM

Please DO bid if you want good kit that deserves a good home and are prepared to wait a couple of days for a bargain :)

Mark.

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
Note from merchant
Full amount refunded due to public comments on Bushcraft website and general attitude of buyer ..

TIME WASTER!!

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
Please do NOT bid on any of my items if you expect an immediate response to every PM

i didnt expect an immediate response...4 day wait for a pm was a bit much m8 end of

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
Just got back to the office after a trip away - Slapstraps arrived last wednesday. Thanks for a hassle-free deal :)
Rat

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE