Stu Mitchell Secare ( Number 522) Fully refurbished(ANOTHER PRICE DROP)

Bhod

Forager
Feb 2, 2007
North Tyneside
Aaaaaaaaaaaargh, the torment, I love the look of this knife, I wouldn't be able to do it justice, I'm in the process of buying a house, £400 quid will buy me a lot of decorating stuff, aaaaaargh :(.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Aaaaaaaaaaaargh, the torment, I love the look of this knife, I wouldn't be able to do it justice, I'm in the process of buying a house, £400 quid will buy me a lot of decorating stuff, aaaaaargh :(.

It is a great looking knife that will last a lifetime if looked after properly. I've never been one for decorating! A tin of magnolia paint every few years sorts my house out! £400 is a lot but it is a significant saving on what I paid for the knife(£550) and it has been fully refurbished by Stu since then!

i guess I will keep it it it doesn't sell soon. I have another identical one which is why his one is up for sale!

Last edited:

Bhod

Forager
Feb 2, 2007
North Tyneside
It definately is a good looking knife and worth every penny no doubt about that. Just a pity it's come along at this time, a few months ago I would have had no hesitation in buying it, just a run of different circumstances and priorities at the moment. Good luck with the sale, whoever gets it is going to get a lovely knife.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE