Stu Mitchell Matching Pair.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
Not sure if there will be any interest here with these as they are a little to special to use in my opinion, but incase anyone would dare use them then here goes..

These have got to be a pair of the nicest knives I have ever had the pleasure of owning.. The workmanship is flawless.. I will never dare use them and therefore I'm going to sell them and use the money to pay for something I have just bought and that I will use..

Both knives have never been used.

067-1.jpg

Large one of the matching pair has 5 inch scandi grind blade from 4mm stock. It is a very weighty piece and feels stout in the hand, perfect balance.

The blade on the small knife is 2.5 inches, 3mm in the centre of the knife tapering to 1mm at the tip.. Both are O1.

057-2.jpg

Both knives have some of the nicest DI I've ever seen, attached to the tapered tangs with red liners..

074.jpg

To finish the knives there are Nickel Silver bolsters at the butt..

068-1.jpg

050-2.jpg

Sheath is sheer quality again by Mr Dugan ( Rapidboy )

If you are looking for a matching Handmade pair of knives, I doubt you will find anything better than these, in the flesh they are stunning.

I would like £425 for the pair which is what I need to cover the purchase of the other knife. I do know these cost considerably more than this.. I have it on Authority by Stuart that if these were commisioned from Stuart today they would be £750.

Payment options negotiable.. RMSD covered here..

Thanks for having a look folks..

:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE