Strange booze....Scotsmac

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I've drunk Scotsmac and although I lived to tell the tale I wouldn't recommend it to anybody.

If you're skint go to Lidl and get one of their aged whiskeys. They'll never make it onto the whiskey snobs list of excellent brews but, on a budget, they are quite palatable.

I am a committed whisky inhaler and reckon Llidls puer Malt is fine.
My spelling of pure - puer - look it up!:lmao:

naXan

Jan 28, 2012
england
Right here we go... (he says exercising his finger for the readiness!!)

First off allow mw to say that I have just been punched in the kidneys thanks to the discussion of this drink!

"... dunno why they are saying all this about this drink? " I said, ".. I can drink it till the cows come home!" I said.
"No you cant!!" she says, referring to the fact that I was making my way through my second bottle the night before last,,, before I donned my cape and flew to the little room at the back of the house where my stomach aired its views on my over consumption of this fine drink!

wait fot it….

“……Yes I can!.... ” I said, “She did and you’re still here! HAHAHAH!!”
------ DOOOFFFFFF!!

Okay not a good way to start a discussion with her on this, but I have to say I disagree with you all. I myself have enjoyed many a fine tipple or two and only a couple of years ago was introduced to this by my neighbour. What a good man!

I used to be singled minded “Bells” drinker when it came to Whiskey, but hey this is great!

If you are looking for something to get you plastered, be very drinkable and more’ish then you cant go wrong with this. Okay it’s not a 30 quid fine bottle of something you can enjoy a 25ml splash of to last you the entire evening but its not about that.

It’s about having the ability of not missing the wall at high speed while messing about and not giving a damm!, its about getting absolutely tw*@%$d, smashed, fizz’dizzled, blasted and having a great time without having to pee every 37 and a half seconds ‘coz you are full of 15 pints of beer. It’s about spending 3 and half quid and thinking it’s the best dam 3 and half quid you spent in ages!!

Don’t knock it too hard, enjoy it for what it is and if anyone else finds this post and decides to register just to show their positivity to this soopa’doopa jungle juice, then don’t hesitate, get it said.

Chin-Chin YAY!

:lmao:

BillyBlade

Settler
Jul 27, 2011
Lanarkshire
I believe the preferred drink is Buckfast tonic wine....made by monks in England and consumed in vast quantities by the underaged or impoverished :rolleyes: It seems it's more readily available, and cheaper, than meths.

cheers,
Toddy

Buckfast through a soda stream. Made many a Friday night at uni go with a bang.

These days, it'd sit me on my backside for 72 hours if I even tried anything like that again!

Bigfoot

Settler
Jul 10, 2010
Scotland
At a family hogmany party MANY years ago (40 plus) my then 9 year old brother vanished and everyone went into a tizz but we quickly found him under a table nursing the remains of a half bottle of Scotsmac. He doesn't really remember the event and hasn't really touched alcohol since :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE