Straight Draw Knife ( Reworked File)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I made this about 5 years ago and used it ( a lot!), up until this time last year, hence I've put it in the classifieds section, rather than the makers market-I hope this is correct, if not then I'd be much obliged if one of the mods could slide it over for me:eek:

Anyway, it's a file, converted into a draw knife by re-profiling and adding a tang to allow another handle to be fitted.
P8080098.jpg

it has a 6" cutting edge and is apx 7/8ths" wide, length overall is; 19" and the distance between the handles is 9".

It comes complete with a two tone tan/green, 3 stud blade cover;
P8080096.jpg

the lighter coloured handle is a replacement, after dropping the thing and splitting the original handle beyond use/repair!

P8080097.jpg

The cover is stamped with my initials and the year I made the cover.

It's fairly thick along its spine, I guess it could be thinned down if you chose to do so but I never felt the need to be honest.
P8080099.jpg

The tool itself, while looking a bit rough and ready and to be honest, in need of a sharpen up, is very effective in use and although I was initially a bit sceptical about how it would work, I've been very pleased with it.

It's been gathering dust in a locker and I'm unlikely to use it again, so I may as well pass it on.

I'd like £12 for this please, plus £3 p+p RMRD

paypal is okay if you pick up the fee's, otherwise; cheque or crossed postal order.

I do not accept cash through the post

pm to secure

thanks for looking

R.B.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE