Steven wade cox ray mears knife unused

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jdt17

Nov 17, 2013
Whitehaven
image.jpgimage.jpg
This knife is as brand new unused still has oil on blade I bought the knife in 2011
Just been sitting in draw so going to sell. £300 including PayPal and Royal Mail special delivary.

Last edited:

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Mod hat on.
Usually, all post from Sunday 15th onward to now would not be allowed in a sales thread. Directing people elsewhere from someone else’s sales thread is not the done thing ;) In this case, due to the age of the original post, we will leave them on the assumption that the listing Isn’t active after all this time. However, if @Jdt17 asks they be removed, they will be cleaned, but the status of the listing will also need to be clarified; current, sold or withdrawn.

best regards and good luck to all.

Chris

just_john

Mar 22, 2012
South Wales
Thanks for the link. I had seen that earlier but there was no price so I thought the one ghost posted about was different.

Thanks and sorry to clog up the thread.

DT.
The last input from me on this post, but i can highly recommend the site owner Colin very reputable and friendly to deal with. Not the source of bargains as such, but more for hard to get sought after models.

Reactions: Siberian BlueEyes

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE