Sold Spyderco Szabo folder

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
1. ITEM: SpydercoSzabo folder in CPM S30V with gold lightning strike carbon fibre/G10 laminate

2. CONDITION: Excellent condition, having only been carried for 'ceremonial' purposes (Christmas and other events where a ridiculously cool blade are suitable)

3. EXTRAS: Box (a little tatty) and paperwork

4. LOCATION: UK

5. PRICE: £140 including delivery and payment via PayPal or BT SOLD

6. DESCRIPTION: This is such a fun piece, and one that astonishes on quality grounds - the grinds and fit and finish are absolutely exquisite (check out the shot from the tip down the blade below). It's a large folding knife, with a complicated spring mechanism within to retain the blade in the closed position. It's got a very smooth but firm opening action and the blade is nicely centred when closed. Zero up-down play, but if you really go at it you can feel slight side-side movement; I think due to the length of the blade allowing for quite a bit of leverage. Specs here: https://www.spyderco.com/catalog/details.php?product=782

I can't find a mark on it apart from the pocket clip, which has Spyderco's finish that makes it look slightly used, when it has barely been so. I have carried and cut a few things with it, but really it's been a looker rather than user. The blade grinds are gorgeous. Never been sharpened by me, as it's never been used enough to need sharpening.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE