Spyderco Phil Wilson Southfork

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
IMG_0056.jpg

For sale with regret, one of the great all purpose knife designs in one of the easiest to sharpen steels
I will defiantly be buying another one of these as things improve.

Mind your fingers have them new for £370, yours with a few signs of love and use, for £170 inc PP and myhermes to your door.
NOW £160

• Phil Wilson collaboration
  • Full-Flat-Ground
  • full tang handle construction
  • Pinned Green G-10 Scales
  • Blade Steel: CPM S90V Stainless Steel
  • Handle Material: G-10
  • Overall: 9.56" (243 mm)
  • Edge: 4.48" (114 mm), Weight: 5.3 oz. (151 g)
  • Sheath: Boltaron Sheath (like kydex but a bit [FONT=Amazon Ember, Arial, sans-serif]smoother to the touch)[/FONT]

Last edited:

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Argh! what a deal! Someone should be snapping this up! S90V is a bit harder to sharpen, but it is incredible for holding a slicing edge. Sadly (for your sale :rolleyes:) I have two of the Spyderco Proficients in S90V and don't do anything that would do the Southfork justice. From what I understand it is a camp/hunting knife par excellence. I used my Proficient on several batches of squirrels, always tough things to skin and it held its edge like nothing I had used before, including D2.

Good luck!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE