Wanted Spyderco Para 3 lightweight

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

chandelierman

Forager
Dec 14, 2018
essex
Get a PM2 which IMHO is perfect.....PM3 just feels to small...Look on Edgar Brothers online for either model and they had some good deals on there last week

bigboned

Forager
Feb 17, 2016
Ireland
Para3 has become my edc, I slightly prefer the ergo of the PM2 but I find it slightly to big for everyday trousers- I now use a fallkniven Kolt fixed blade for 3.5” stuff

are you looking for any particular model/ steel or just the standard S30V to try it out?

Prophecy

Settler
Dec 12, 2007
Italy
I had a PM2 for a while and sold it. I found it to be too big for UK EDC carry. Edgar brothers don't have the Plain Edge of the lightweight in stock right now. (I should have clarified it's the lightweight I'm after)

Get a PM2 which IMHO is perfect.....PM3 just feels to small...Look on Edgar Brothers online for either model and they had some good deals on there last week

Prophecy

Settler
Dec 12, 2007
Italy
Sorry, I meant to clarify that it's the lightweight Para 2 I'm after.

Para3 has become my edc, I slightly prefer the ergo of the PM2 but I find it slightly to big for everyday trousers- I now use a fallkniven Kolt fixed blade for 3.5” stuff

are you looking for any particular model/ steel or just the standard S30V to try it out?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE