Spyderco Advice

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

N.E. Damo

Aug 20, 2011
Aberdeen, NE Scotland
Hi all, I have 2 more sought after Spydercos I integrated into the stash years ago. I’m struggling to find recent sold prices for them, and don’t want to rip off myself or anyone interested. I used to frequent BritishBlades and was on Spyderco forums but that was a lifetime ago now lol. Anyone have any ideas of where’s best to establish a baseline?

I have a PM2 in M4, natural G10, and a mule team 7 VG-10 Damascus with halpern tan Micarta scales and kydex sheath with the Spyderco M-Lock belt adapter. Both BNIB and untouched, I tend to use custom pieces now in my old age, the production knives just don’t have the same character. As excellent as they are!

Any advice / input appreciated. Many thanks.

Kadushu

If Carlsberg made grumpy people...
Jul 29, 2014
Kent
You could try the knives groups on Facebook if you're on there. Knives and Gear UK is one off the top of my head.

Reactions: N.E. Damo

N.E. Damo

Aug 20, 2011
Aberdeen, NE Scotland
I had stalking issues on Facebook, haven’t created a new account yet but may very well do so to have a nosey lol. Thank you, good call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
A curwear pm2 limited edition exclusive run (not a sprint run) went for about £130 on here two years ago, and a rex45 at £150 brand new condition on both.

I bought a pm3 in rex45 brand new from knives and tools in 2018 at £150, not to sure if that helps?

As for the mule, not sure, but could be around that?

Reactions: N.E. Damo

Ystranc

Nomad
May 24, 2019
Powys, Wales
Any idea of the values for an unused Aus-6 SpyderCo Spydersaw and the matching SpyderCo G-2 lock knife, both with the FRN handles? Not that I’m trying to sell them on here but I would like to know what they’re worth.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Any idea of the values for an unused Aus-6 SpyderCo Spydersaw and the matching SpyderCo G-2 lock knife, both with the FRN handles? Not that I’m trying to sell them on here but I would like to know what they’re worth.
The spydersaw is an interest item for collector, and in 2020 on the spyderco forum there was a thread to bring the saw back. It cost around £40 - £50 back in 2003, now is it rare yes in a way, was it popular, no.

I would expect to get that back and a little more, you would be doing well to get £70. But compared to a silky saw, the silky is a better saw, as AUS6 is a little soft.

Reactions: Ystranc

Ystranc

Nomad
May 24, 2019
Powys, Wales
The spydersaw is an interest item for collector, and in 2020 on the spyderco forum there was a thread to bring the saw back. It cost around £40 - £50 back in 2003, now is it rare yes in a way, was it popular, no.

I would expect to get that back and a little more, you would be doing well to get £70. But compared to a silky saw, the silky is a better saw, as AUS6 is a little soft.
Fair enough, I probably won’t bother trying to sell it then. Back into the drawer with it.

Reactions: mikehill

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE