Spy capsules and the like

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I have a couple of spy capsules on my keyring, and a peapod lighter too, but I wanted one that was clearly a little different to carry anti histamines.
Something like this one
http://www.medicaltags.co.uk/allertag-capsules-medical-id-tag.html

However, there's no way I'm paying that for just one of them.

I've looked around a bit but I'm having no joy finding a supplier at a reasonable cost for the little capsules. Ideally the one I want has an inner screw top container.
I'd be interested in different sizes and colours too :cool:

Anyone got any sources ?

cheers,
Toddy

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
That's the kind of thing I mean, but that's at least twice the price they cost usually :(

Apparantly they cost about 20p to manufacture......so I'm reckoning that any more than a pound is a rip off, unless it's a kind of special one.

Thanks for finding the link though :)

cheers,
M

Gaoler

Tenderfoot
Jun 22, 2009
Notts
Google Geocaching micro cache. My wife and I both have them on our keyrings with migraine medication within. Good and waterproof. I also got a large Bison micro cache and carry a wire saw, matches, fishing line and hooks, needle and thread and two cotton wool balls in it. I think it was from uk geochaching but that was two computers ago so not really looked.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I have a variety of coloured spy capsules Toddy - I'll happily send you a variety of colours for nowt mate - you've done plenty for me and others. If thats any help just PM me the addy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE