springer air rifle and scope offered in trade. for

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys im looking to get hold of one of these items firstly am wanting a short hunting type or decent solid fibreglass bow or am American flatbow i need right handed and i'm wanting a draw weight of around 45 to 55 lbs@28 inches. secondly am also looking for a full size crossbow in perfect working order the higher the draw weight the better.

i have to offer in trade a smk .22 break barrel rifle which has a 4x32 compact scope fitted and a nice fleece lined gunbag
plus 100 promethius pellets and about 500 standards pellets the gun itself is a springer and is really smooth and powerful. and will easily take bunnys and other small game/ vermin. out at 25 to 30 yards no problem.

this offer is not open to anyone who is not over 18 years and also not open to anyone who has a ban on ownership of such items.
photos will be sent to interested persons.
cheers guys.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys item one off this list now acquired so am looking to trade this rifle and scope for an archery bow or crossbow see original post for specs required.
cheers guys

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys here are some photos please excuse the quality as they are from my camera phone as my camera is missing in action

the rifle is to all intents and purposes as brand new. as I said before very smooth and powerful.
my wanted list is amended and appears here

im looking to get hold of one of these items firstly am wanting a short hunting type or decent solid fibreglass bow or am American flatbow i need right handed and i'm wanting a draw weight of around 45 to 55 lbs@28 inches. secondly am also looking for a full size crossbow in perfect working order the higher the draw weight the better.
gransfors bruks wildlife hatchet or small forest axe in mint to new condition
enzo trapper in micarta and d2 must be mint condition.
night vision monocular.
francis barker m88 compass must be in mint condition
these next items are smaller in value so id like these in px
waterproof binoculars
high quality cree torches
archery goods
whisker biscuit
barnet diablo catapult
honey stove.
british army mtp pattern basha in new condition
dd multicam tarp in mint condition
offers of similar love sharp and shiney

i have to offer in trade a smk .22 break barrel rifle which has a 4x32 compact scope fitted and a nice fleece lined gunbag
plus 100 promethius pellets and about 500 standards pellets the gun itself is a springer and is really smooth and powerful. and will easily take bunnys and other small game/ vermin. out at 25 to 30 yards no problem.

this offer is not open to anyone who is not over 18 years and also not open to anyone who has a ban on ownership of such items.
photos will be sent to interested persons.
cheers guys.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
from the list in the post just before this one when I said px I didn't mean all the small items just perhaps acouple as that list is very negotiable. sorry if there was some confusion guys..

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
just thought id add that this would be great for someone just getting into air rifle shooting.. and also that im very open to offers just ask id like this to go to someone who will get some use out of it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE