Spring Clean - part one

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Evening all

Time for an early Spring clean of the knife box - part one.

All the knives listed are either new or in new condition. Any marks on the blades are Renwax.

Prices include paypal fees and postage appropriate to the value of the knife. Prices are for UK delivery but our friends abroad are welcome to send me a pm to discuss posting costs to foreign parts
smile.gif
. Over 18's only.

Not really interested in trades as this is still part of my fund-raising drive to buy equipment for the summer camping season with my Scouts. Only exceptions would be Atwood tools/knives or higonokami by Aliaswonder. No offers, thanks.

Kawasemi

1. Stu Barker Nipper. Shot Blasted RWL34. was £80 now £75. Last try £65 all in. SOLD, SOLD

2. Michael Morris fixed blade. Made from a file. Black micarta handles. This is one tough little beast. £70.

SOLD, SOLD

3. Joel De Lorne fixed blade pruner. Never cut a branch - would make a fabulous gift for a gardener as Spring approaches. File pattern on tang. Olive wood handle. £40.

SOLD, SOLD

4. Helle Folkekniven - 12c27 blade. Curly Birch handle was £40 now £35. Last try £30 all in.

SOLD, SOLD

Last edited:

Nibe

Nov 19, 2007
The Netherlands
Hi kawasemi,

I tried to pm you but I got the following message:

"
kawasemi has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space"

Can you clear some messages?

Thanks!

Niels

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Apologies, something is up with the pics....they were there a day or so ago. I'll reload them tonight...it seems like other sales threads are having the same problem...and all my pound signs have disappeared????

Can any mods shed some light please...thanks.

edit - got the pound signs back, just the pics this eve.

Last edited:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
We're having problems with some of the hosting sites…..like box something or other.
Basically we ask that photos show here, while they want folks to be diverted off site to their site where they have their adverts running.
We found that though we load the image tags here, their sites change the links every day so that they won't work anywhere but on their site.
It's a right royal pain in the backside.
Not everyone is on a network with fast downloads and they come here to read, not there, and here we know the site is safe for work and school, etc., while offsite….well youtube used to allow pron, etc. and kids follow links…..

Which host are you using ?

I'll flag this for Admin to have a look at it anyway Kawasemi, and we'll see if they have any suggestions.

atb,
M

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
We're having problems with some of the hosting sites…..like box something or other.
Basically we ask that photos show here, while they want folks to be diverted off site to their site where they have their adverts running.
We found that though we load the image tags here, their sites change the links every day so that they won't work anywhere but on their site.
It's a right royal pain in the backside.
Not everyone is on a network with fast downloads and they come here to read, not there, and here we know the site is safe for work and school, etc., while offsite….well youtube used to allow pron, etc. and kids follow links…..

Which host are you using ?

I'll flag this for Admin to have a look at it anyway Kawasemi, and we'll see if they have any suggestions.

atb,
M

Thanks Mary, they have all reappeared now.

K

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE