Sprechen sie Deutsche?

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Can any German speaking members help me out here?

I'm trying to find out how much shipping is to the UK for a pair of these US army snowshoes ...

http://www.ranger-shop.de/Am-Fuss/S...g/Original-US-Schneeschuhe-aus-Magnesium.html

I've got a pair in my basket but Google doesn't translate half the buttons so I'm struggling, I could use a translator but thought I'd ask if the shipping costs are shown anywhere obvious.

Last edited:

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Can any German speaking members help me out here?

I'm trying to find out how much shipping is to the UK for a pair of these US army snowshoes ...

http://www.ranger-shop.de/Am-Fuss/S...g/Original-US-Schneeschuhe-aus-Magnesium.html

I've got a pair in my basket but Google doesn't translate half the buttons so I'm struggling, I could use a translator but thought I'd ask if the shipping costs are shown anywhere obvious.

Gute nacht mein herr...

...Edit, too late :)

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I've dealt with a good few German buyers and sellers over the years and am embarrassed to say I've yet to find one who can't answer a question in English, in future just email a supplier.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Wie ein schade das du die Deutsche sprache nicht gelernnt hatte am Schule, oder Franzosisch, Italienisch, Spanisch, oder ein andere Sprache ... Jeder Tag auf die Englische Sprache Vertrauen ... Fur mir wirde es genau wie ein Behinderung fuhlen ... ;)

Martti

Mar 12, 2011
Finland
Wie ein schade das du die Deutsche sprache nicht gelernnt hatte am Schule, oder Franzosisch, Italienisch, Spanisch, oder ein andere Sprache ... Jeder Tag auf die Englische Sprache Vertrauen ... Fur mir wirde es genau wie ein Behinderung fuhlen ... ;)
Ich spreche nur ein bisschen Deutsch, aber ich spreche auch Englisch, Schwedisch, bisschen Karelisch und natürlich meine Muttersprache Finnisch. Denken Sie, dass fünf Sprachen sind ausreichend für ein Person?

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch, aber ich spreche auch Englisch, Französisch und bisschen Ungarisch. :)

And every trade or purchase I have made with folks in Germany has always gone swimmingly, good luck with your purchase.

Keith_Beef

Native
Sep 9, 2003
Yvelines, north-west of Paris, France.
That looks like quite a good price. I got a pair of these a little over a year ago from Coleman's they are $50, now, and I can't remember what I paid for them. The German site says that the bindings are included, but if the instructions for them are the same as I got, will be a badly duplicated sheet that is hard to figure out.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire

!"£$%! that'll teach me to read the earlier posts before pressing the submit button...........

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
That looks like quite a good price. I got a pair of these a little over a year ago from Coleman's they are $50, now, and I can't remember what I paid for them. The German site says that the bindings are included, but if the instructions for them are the same as I got, will be a badly duplicated sheet that is hard to figure out.

My german isn't great (far from it actually), but are you sure it says it includes the bindings? To me it looks like it says the matching bindings are product number .... which are found here:

http://www.ranger-shop.de/Am-Fuss/Socken/Zubehoer/Alpinausruestung/Bindung-fuer-Schneeschuhe.html

Keith_Beef

Native
Sep 9, 2003
Yvelines, north-west of Paris, France.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE