Spotted in back garden

Madriverrob

Native
Feb 4, 2008
Whitby , North Yorkshire
20fddb993039857cb873008f3b7f1821.jpg
8abc39ca02cc472c141df4f8f01c4ebe.jpg

Just spotted this chap having a feed in my back garden , makes working from home even better !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andibs

Forager
Jan 27, 2012
S. Yorks
Was in your neck of the woods last year, driving down the track to Boggle Hole hostel in the dark and 3 of those came bounding out of nowhere, just missed the car and disappeared. Scared the bejesus out of me

Andy

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Good catch on the camera, looks a healthy wee chap.

Last time I had a deer in the garden was when I opened the curtains a year or two back in the middle of winter, A young buck was eating from the bird feeder a couple of foot from the window. My Jack Russell just about knocked himself out taking a leap at the window.

Nice seeing stuff like that when you're working.

Fraxinus

Settler
Oct 26, 2008
Canterbury
Cracking pics despite your having had to rush to get them, the beggars don't hang around for long. :)
I have a Wren visiting the room I am working in, 1st floor of an old farmhouse, several times a day that I can't get a pic of...even after lying in wait for a whole lunch break....:dunno:
He comes in and picks off the flies that seem to congregate on the windows, fascinating to watch as he flits from oak mullion to leaded lights and back again but he will poop on my tools with annoying regularity :( I'm sure he owes me a proper photo shoot.......

Rob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE