sports direct "liquidation" sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nmdbase

Apr 11, 2012
United Kingdom
I bought a karrimor Orkney 65 and used it today for the first time. 5 minutes in the buckle on the hip strap cracked.
I took it back and they wouldn't do an exchange as it was over 6 months ago when I purchased it, what the hell? Buy cheap buy twice I suppose.

brambles

Settler
Apr 26, 2012
Aberdeenshire
Sports Direct try all sorts of unlawful crap to avoid giving refunds - stand your ground, the item has to be for for purpose, and that does not dictate maximum time limits for returns , merely reasonable periods of time for the item concerned to last in an operative state.

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
I got a Karrimor "spike 25" rucksack from sports direct a while back now, it is my every day shopping bag for trips to Tesco and into town, a purpose it suits very well. I definatelyagree that all there footwear is tat.

I tend to buy the karrimor trail shoes which last me the best part of a year. I only get the ones with a vibram sole as they appear to be of a better quality than the regular soled ones. I don't pay more than £30 for a pair, taking advantage of sales etc. I do agree that most of the karrimor stuff is of poor quality nowadays but some items serve their purpose imo.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE