Sports Direct Firesteels - In stock Harrogate - only £3

Big_bazza99

Nomad
Nov 8, 2008
North Yorks
I was in Sports Direct on Saturday - they had Karimoor firesteels for £3 each - had 8 or 9 in stock. I know this has been posted before for other stores but hadn't seen the Harrogate store mentioned.

Hope this is of use to someone.

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
A sport's shop, you say?
Crikey.
What's it like in one of those? I've heard about them, and seen them from afar - but I've never been in one before.

I can only assume that a firesteel bought in a sport's shop will have massive, over-sized, logos all over it, like all sport's goods...

markie*mark0

Settler
Sep 21, 2010
warrington
A sport's shop, you say?
Crikey.
What's it like in one of those? I've heard about them, and seen them from afar - but I've never been in one before.

I can only assume that a firesteel bought in a sport's shop will have massive, over-sized, logos all over it, like all sport's goods...

Sports Direct are re-branded as Field and trek to sell outdoor stuff. Most of it is Karrimor gear and the firesteels are not bad tbh.....

Radix lecti

Native
Jan 15, 2006
Gloucester
Got a couple of these today at their Weston-S-Mare store while working down that way,they are branded Karrimor. The firesteels are good but the metal strikers are a bit naff,better off using the back of a blade.

Daz

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE