Sport direct/soccer sports....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

coolerking

Tenderfoot
Jun 24, 2008
Manchester
linktr.ee
I'm sure we've all been, I've never really paid attention before... But I thought I'd share a few things that I spotted.....
B0E8E016-D60D-4CFB-B723-14435DCA72A3-632-000000A035E444D3_zpsa7badce9.jpg

Got this lot today! A couple of different size dry bags to try out, a 1ltr 'nalgene' bottle which was only £3.99, a mere snip of the price a nalgene costs. Some tent pegs and a roll up/folding water bottle which was a bargain at .99p!

When they have stickers on saying they have money off, I never really trust them in that hop but there's loads of cheap things that we could perhaps utilise. ;)

Rockmonkey

Settler
Jan 12, 2012
uk
I have bought plenty from there for bushcraft, and for Kickboxing.
They do a decent pair of winter lined trousers in moss for 15 quid, and long sleeve shirts for a tenner, and those nalgene bottles are good for the money, i have 3 or 4 in different sizes now.
Good finds you got there, well done

RM

torc

Settler
Nov 23, 2005
left coast, ireland
I've also bought a ton of handy knickknacks from them very cheaply.
The quality of their shoes might be a bit questionable but the prices for some of their sandals is great.
Their stores seem to be in a permanent "Sale" every time I have shopped there.
Happy trails...torc.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE