South Wales

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Are you free Wednesdays during the day? No meetup as such, but as its the holidays and there are no classes, a few students still meetup in Glynhafod every wednesday..... you are more than welcome to pop up for a visit if you are free.

:D
Ed

Nigel

Forager
Dec 6, 2003
Carmarthenshire
Hi Folks

Are there any planned meetings in South Wales, over the next couple of months?
It would be good to get together with some of the local bushcrafters.

ATB
Nigel

Cap'n Badger

Maker
Jul 18, 2006
Port o' Cardiff
Indeed it would.......I'm tryin' t' negtiate a small private woodland area just north o' Cardiff at the mo....bout 700 acres....(1 o' me biker bretheren's father owns the land)..Will let ye all knows when I gets the 'go ahead' fer some bushcraftin' shenanigan's......till then, ifin anyones got any plans...I'z up fer a day or two.. :)

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Yes please Cap'n.... keep us all informed :D There are quite a few of us in south wales.... would there be any chance of holding semi regular meets?.... I've only just ralised you are Cardiff way .... I really should pay more attention :confused:

:)
Ed

Aug 4, 2005
Sunny South Wales.
Ed said:
would there be any chance of holding semi regular meets?....

:)
Ed

What happened to Dean's Wednesday mini moots? Did work commitments put an end to them? :confused:

Wenie and I are going to look for the rocking stone which sits somewhere on the mountain overlooking Caegarw tomorrow morning. Any BCUKers who would like to join us are welcome to do so. :grouphug:

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
What happened to Dean's Wednesday mini moots? Did work commitments put an end to them?
He he he... no, dean walked out of work before he was sacked for not turning up and letting people know (like the office and students) :eek:

He, dai and ian are still upthere on wednesdays, sitting around, drinking tea, but wednesdays mornings are not good for me atm.... a little busy..... and little cash (still owed £2000 odd by the WEA). I may go next week with a couple of bunnies that came into my possession and do some game prep with them.... we'll see...

Ed

Aug 4, 2005
Sunny South Wales.
Ed said:
He he he... no, dean walked out of work before he was sacked for not turning up and letting people know (like the office and students) :eek:

He, dai and ian are still upthere on wednesdays, sitting around, drinking tea, but wednesdays mornings are not good for me atm.... a little busy..... and little cash (still owed £2000 odd by the WEA). I may go next week with a couple of bunnies that came into my possession and do some game prep with them.... we'll see...

Ed

Look on the bright side - perhaps the WEA will use the money they save on paying his wages to settle your account. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE