South/Hampshire meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I am a bit of a newbie, and as a consequence I am desperate to meet like minded people and learn some new skills. Does anyone know of any meets coming up in and around the South of England?

Your help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Buckley :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Buckley,

None planned but we are overdue one....

Bushwacker Bob?

Lithril?

Wayne?

Singtek?

Anyone else?

Meet before Xmas anyone? Different venue called for this time I feel (somewhere with half a chance of an indoor table......)

Red

moduser

Life Member
May 9, 2005
Farnborough, Hampshire
I'd be interested in a southern get together, it's been a few months since seeing Wayne and Lithril so would be good to catch up and also meet some new faces

David

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Okay, looks like its a flier, a meeting of a Womble, A Husky a Squirrel a Gren Man and A wolf in a pub...hmmmmm oh and a "whatever that scary thing is in E-Spy's avatar :D"

Hows a Friday evening?

Red

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
British Red said:
Okay, looks like its a flier, a meeting of a Womble, A Husky a Squirrel a Gren Man and A wolf in a pub...hmmmmm oh and a "whatever that scary thing is in E-Spy's avatar :D"

Hows a Friday evening?

Red
Don't forget me........ :D

Mr_Rimps

Forager
Aug 13, 2006
Hampshire
Red said:
Hows a Friday evening?

Red

Other than tomorrow, Fridays are good for me for the rest of this month. Only have two Fridays free in December. 8th and 22nd. If theses dates aren't good for the majority then have a beer for me and I'll catch up with you all later!

Andy

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Good stuff.....Cheers....
beeret8.gif

Big John

Nomad
Aug 24, 2005
Surrey
I might be interested, depends where really, Hampshire's quite a way off. Would be good to meet some of you guys having never made a meet yet!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE