something a little different

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i was asked by a customer to make him a leather pouch for his insilin pump, now i have to say i really love doing stuff like this for people, as the pouch it had before out of fabric, well, ill leave that there, this is so important he has to wear this every day, and to make something for someone, and make there life a little more better, and for them to buy something that will last them a very long time indeed, is priceless.
i would also like to thank angst, for recommending me to him for the job, thanks bud.
he wanted this in black, he has to access this quite often, so i added a hole at the back just to aid with deployment.
of to the drawing board, and this is what i came up with, it is all hand sewn, with needle and awl, all dyed, and finished by hand. and sewn with the best thread money can buy.
hope you like it.

IMG_5066 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_5065 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_5069 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_5075 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_5077 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_5078 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_5082 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
thanks for looking.
take care.
lee.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
That looks cool, Lee - I bet your customer is well pleased to be rid of some piece of tat he has had to carry every day, and get something of this quality in it's place...atb mac

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
thanks ladies the comments mean a lot, and i really enjoyed doing this for him, as i no now he will have something that will last, and keep this important device safe.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
lee that is superb mate and exactly what i knew it would look like with your expertise...well done! i was talking to the guy for a while and knew this was important to him and despite being up for it myself deep down i knew this was a job for you as i've seen you do so many similar and perfectly executed pieces....and this is absolutely rock solid.

all i can say is....i'm really!!! happy it all came together and thankyou!!! for taking the commission.

s

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
lee that is superb mate and exactly what i knew it would look like with your expertise...well done! i was talking to the guy for a while and knew this was important to him and despite being up for it myself deep down i knew this was a job for you as i've seen you do so many similar and perfectly executed pieces....and this is absolutely rock solid.

all i can say is....i'm really!!! happy it all came together and thankyou!!! for taking the commission.

s
your welcome mate, just hope he likes it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE