something a little different

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
while i have been waiting for some of my customers orders to dry, i thought i would knock up a quick apron, as i have got sick of getting dye glue and all the other stuff that goes with leather work all over me.
i was going to make an all leather one, but its a bit over kill for what i need this for, but when i start to make more knives i will make one of those when i get chance too.
i made this out of canvass and premium veg tan, hand tooled with the stipple effect i like to use, i added the corners to this to aid in wear, but also it helps drape the corners over your knees when sitting.
i hope you like it.

IMG_4597 by lucky_lee, on Flickrall comments are welcome.
IMG_4600 by lucky_lee, on Flickrthanks for looking
IMG_4612 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
i got the mrs to put in on for the pic,
take care.
lee.

Last edited:

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Very nice work that!! looks fantastic with the leather tooling pocket!

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
That's lovely mate, would it be possibl to share were you got the canvas from fella, pm me if you prefair, cheers bud

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Now that's tidy :D Not just practical but something you're happy to put on.

Unique and smart enough to wear at a stall where you're working/demonstrating/selling in public, too :approve: A happy to show what you can do sort of thing :)

cheers,
M

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
thanks mary.
thanks for the kind comments guys, as some of you no i have been working on a leather and canvass backpack for ages now, taking for ever, but i want it just right.
will be making a few other bits of canvas and leather combined stuff, have a few tooling projects that have just come in which im looking forward to doing.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE