Some Trousers and Jackets for Sale.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
All prices inc p&p, paypal payments as a gift please. Measurements shown are across the waist when closed on the trousers, and armpit to armpit on the tops.

Coyote BDU trousers, excellent condition, little worn, size large - regular ( 19.5" ), £15.

P1180347.jpg

Genuine M65 woodland camo trousers, excellent condition surplus, never worn by me. Size medium - regular ( 18" ), £15.

P1180346.jpg

Commercial camo cargo trousers, excellent condition, little worn, 36" waist ( 19" ), £10.

P1180348.jpg

Gen II Level 2 fleece shirt, coyote. Grid pattern on the inside to aid wicking, new without tags, size XL ( 24" ), SOLD

P1180349.jpg

Olive Green Arctic Smock, 4 front pockets, 2 Napolean pockets, pit zips, cords replaced with paracord, new without tags, size 180 - 120 ( 27" ), SOLD.

P1180350.jpg

Cheers, Michael.

Last edited:

The Cumbrian

Nov 10, 2007
The Rainy Side of the Lakes.
Can you clarify the size of the trousers please, what does medium-regular 18" mean ?

Cheers

Paul

Paul, the medium - regular bit is the size shown on the label ( medium waist, regular length ), and the 18" is the measurement that I've taken across the waistband with the button closed. Use it for a comparison with some trousers that fit you, to see if they match.

Cheers, Michael.

Alex...

Tenderfoot
Feb 2, 2007
Silverstone
Grrr... I've been a member of this website for yonks...why haven't I signed up to alerts!!

If anyone else has a similar fleece, please let me know!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE