some other stuff I do

DIM TIM

Apr 10, 2011
Dayton, Ohio USA
NICE ! I really like the noggins with the stag handles. As I go to work this afternoon, I'll be sending out an order for a Frosts Mora Crooked Knife to start doing my own bowls,noggins, and spoons.
By the way, I love the Hunter to the left as well...what is the handle made of ?

Mike Bowler

Dec 31, 2008
Cheshire UK
NICE ! I really like the noggins with the stag handles. As I go to work this afternoon, I'll be sending out an order for a Frosts Mora Crooked Knife to start doing my own bowls,noggins, and spoons.
By the way, I love the Hunter to the left as well...what is the handle made of ?

the handle on the hunter is made from corian .

Mike Bowler

Dec 31, 2008
Cheshire UK

don't get a frost Mora crooked knife see Duncan I think he's on here as FGYT his are far more better made and hold a good edge, if he's not on here try BB or Bushcraftliving

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE