Some of my recent knifes

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Thought I would share some pictures of my knifes with you guys who don't frequent British Blades :)

First up is this folder
brass liners
01 blade
01 spine with file work
Walnut scales
brass guilding metal and nickel silver bolster
I am going to do some pattern work on the bolster so its not quite finished I just wanted to show you all.
[HIDE]
WalnutFolder.jpg
[/HIDE]

This Knife is a variation on a bush knife design i have been playing with
blade 01 with file work
scales home made denim micarta ( made this ages ago and never used it , but I like it a lot :) )
[HIDE]
spear501.jpg
[/HIDE]

The next two are again the bush knife design I have been playing with , you will have seen these before with a deeper blade , I have reground them tested them a lot then re finished them.
[HIDE]
Spaltbush.jpg
[/HIDE]
[HIDE]
Palobush.jpg
[/HIDE]
Last this is the knife i had in maker sales, it had a couple of small things which bugged me so its been reground 0 grind , tested and refinished.
[HIDE]
SbolsterEbon.jpg
[/HIDE]
enjoy and please leave your comments good or bad :)

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
Very nice looking knives.

Different design of blade too, one looks very remaniscant of one of my chef knives. I imagine it would be very useful for "preparing" large or small game.

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
i love the third knife down i think the pattern on the handle looks great
leon

Number 3 is spalted beech :) it is a very nice piece the lines are black caused by a fungus in the wood , Zebrano can look very similar but the lines are usually a brownish colour and the wood has flecks of brown, although from my rubbish photographs you cant really tell that :p

Wayland said:
I like that folder a lot.

Nice to see a traditional looking knife with some real style. :headbang:

I think the only thing I would change is to use a tube rivet in place of the plain one at the end so you could add a lanyard.

Thanks for the Idea but I dont feel this of style knife would suit a Lanyard :) glad you like it though

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE