Some nice ameteur shots taken by my wife. + pics!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
A few pretty clear and well timed shots taken by my lovely wife when we were enjoying the gorgeous sun a few days ago. They may only be Guinea Pigs..but aren't they cuties? :eek:

Ginger and cinnoman feasting on the fresh grass. :p

GP2.jpg

And the best shot of the day, a natural pose from the fat one (ginger..not me!). :rolleyes:

GP1.jpg

I thought my wife would appreciate her efforts being shared with a few photography enthusiasts and we all love cute animals right?

Anyone else take pictures of the animals closer to home?
Thanks for reading guys! ;)

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
I'll keep adding nice photos as they are taken, hopefully get some decent ones of the rest of our zoo! I'll also have a look around for some attractive plants and flowers to intice a varied range of enthusiasts. :)

In the meantime, feel free to show me all of your pictures you feel need a little bit of a sharing. Thanks again!

liquidusblue

Mar 29, 2011
Herts
Guinea pigs are awesome, my parents have loads round there house.

Just don't take then to South America. Otherwise Ginger and Cinnamon might actually be used as a condiment.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE