Some More for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
SWMBO has decided we need a bigger house so I need to declutter before estate agent comes round to take pics.
All prices include royal mail recorded delivery
payment as paypal gift payment

Australian army issue hootchie/tarp pouch (vietnam 60-70's)
£18

British army Issue PLCE Webbing belt size medium, New unissued
£10

British Army PLCE LongBack DPM bergen mint condition (lived in my loft) with 2x side packs and Yoke!
£50

New Swedish army issue sleep mat, three part folding sleep mat two layer(waterproof base and upper insulating foam) has integrated folding/carry straps
£22

British army Mk2 Gaitors olive green New unissued
£15

British Army Black Leather Gloves size 10, elasticated wrist worn a couple of times pristine condition.
£10

British army black leather combat gloves MK2, (without wrist buckle) new unused
£12 SOLD
German army issue flectarn Combat trousers waist 36" brand new unused. bought direct from Germany a month ago but I have, ahmm, but a little weight on and they don't fit anymore. would ideally fit 34-36" waist
£30

Brand new in retail bag BCB modern copy of german army folding sleep mat
£17

British army PLCE Olive green assault vest. Brand new never been used but I modified the magazine pouches; by removing the internal magazine dividers to make the pouch more of a utility pouch when i got it. (cost me £95 when i bought it)
I'm asking £70

Esbit cooker (large size) with spare esbit box of fuel new
£12

Gogas (karrimor) compact stove used once then I bought a MSR pocket rocket in the sales
£6

Ray Mears water bottle auscam camo pouch very good used condition
£20

Last edited:

Rigel

Aug 6, 2010
maidenhead
Hey Mate,

Can I have the waterproof boots bag and the box of fuel tables please?
If you could PM you email address, I will forward you the monies.

Thanks!
Greg

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
interested in these if they will fit me,

British army black leather combat gloves MK2, (without wrist buckle) new unused
£12
my hand is 9 inches circular measurement 22.5cm hatch gloves fit me perfect and I have size large sealskinz ultra gripper.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE