Some kit for clear out ...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Scopey

Forager
Apr 26, 2012
Brandon,Suffolk
Few bits I need shot of ,

Large US Alice pack with frame , frame and pack like new, only issue is one of the press studs on one pocket has come off- does not affect pack as each pocket has 2 press studs . Frame is literally shiny new and has the improved woodland camo straps fitted.
I will include coyote brown fastex clips- decent ITW Nexus ones for buyer to convert all pouches and the main straps should they wish - I never got round to it.
£45 plus postage or collect from Suffolk.

Issue DPM ripstop garberdine Arctic Windproof trousers - I will check NATO size and update but I think they are a 38" waist and a 30" leg - to short for me, bought new, worn once- great trousers, have the Velcro ankle closure, Velcro closure on the hand warmer pockets, S95 buttons and made from 100% garberdine cotton.
£ 20

Old school DPM Arctic goretex smock, this is one of the original issue goretex , heavier duty smock with 2 chest pockets with SAS smock style buttons, internal pocket and pen holder under the main zip flap, large wired hood. Size 180/96 but these were defined to go over all your cold weather kit so comes up big- I'm usually a 180/104 and this fits me fine - excellent condition, £25

Issue DPM basha , good overall condition but used:£10

Desert DPM UBACS shirt- large . Probably got the pads for this somewhere.... £7

Pair of replica US woodland BDU trousers, size xxl - got these in a bundle of kit I traded for -£7

Osprey Talon 33, medium/large , orange- very good condition, lightly used by my wife -£40

All prices are plus postage:)

Last edited:

Scopey

Forager
Apr 26, 2012
Brandon,Suffolk
Osprey pack SPF,

Adding another item:

Petzl Myo XP head torch- great bit of kit the older blue/ yellow one - runs on 3 AA batteries and is very bright! Believe it's something like 50/60 lumens and has a boost mode . I bought it for trekking in Nepal, climbing in uk and its been great - only selling as I now have a flashy Surefire minimums to feed my torch fetish!,

£25

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE