SOME CLOTHES FOR SALE.... Sherwood Forrest, Berghaus, Patagonia....

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
Hiya just having a clearout of stuff I dont use.

DSCF0212.jpgDSCF0213.jpg
Firstly here are a pair of Helikon Tex SFU trousers, size XL (38"-41" it says on the label inside). Just too big for me and these are as new without tags. Loads of pockets on these and reinforced seat and knees (which also accomodate pads). Looking for £16 posted. SOLD

DSCF0215.jpg
Here is a Berghaus Spectrum micro fleece in XL, as new no marks and Im looking for £15 posted.

DSCF0217.jpg
A Patagonia jacket/shirt in a wool/mix fabric....extremely warm, wool outer, fleece inner, padded, as new and you may not see from the photos but there are 2 handwarmer pockets on the sides. XL. Looking for £65 posted for this one. Great piece but was bought for me and too large. now £48

DSCF0218.jpgDSCF0219.jpgDSCF0220.jpgDSCF0223.jpgDSCF0226.jpg
Next up are a pair of Sherwood Forrest Kensington Waterproof trousers.... they are used and has had a minor repair done on them by myself (sewing machine) where the crotch is as it got caught on some barbed wire once. The repair is good in my opinion as it hasnt come apart yet since this was done over a year ago. Theyre a 44" waist and like much of my beloved clothes theyre just way too big for me now. Looking for £50 posted.now £40

DSCF0227.jpgDSCF0228.jpg
Lastly Ive got a Helly Hansen Tec Tee in black, brand new in box, XL. Looking for £15 posted.

PayPal only folks. All prices include postage, you pick up the fees.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
They're yours. I'll pm you my PayPal details, once payment is sent I'll pack it up and post them tomorrow first class.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE